Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Gun-Loving Christian Mark Carman Delivers Epic Message To 'Responsible Gun Owners'

Obama will be putting this guy in his organization....

Mark Carman loves firearms, but he also wants safeguards in place.

"You know what that is? That's a semi-automatic handgun," Mark Carman gruffly declares while holding his weapon up to the camera so we can see it.
"And I own it. And I like it. You can own one too. In fact, you can own this very one. All you'd have to do is come over to my house with the right money, and I could just hand it to you standing on my front porch."
That's right, the Christian music producer and 2015 Grammy award nominee explains. If you like that nifty little handgun, you can head on over to his place in Virginia with your cash and buy it from him. It doesn't matter if you've just escaped the from the local maximum security prison or need to defend yourself against those pesky zombies no one else sees but you know are real. Mark Carman can legally sell that gun to you with no background check, no forms, and no papers required.
"Folks, we've got a problem. I love firearms, I do. I'm trained in their use, I'm skilled in their use, I'm trained in safety, and I'm a responsible firearm owner."

CLICK FOR MORE 

No comments:

Post a Comment