Tuesday, January 5, 2016

DRIVING WHILE BLACK KILLS TWO = Jasmine I. Ray, 23, driving a stolen vehicle with no drivers license smashes into a car and kills Terry J. Jackson, 57, and Darrell K. Thompson, 59

Jasmine I. "Ms. Piggie" Ray "I don't needs no license, I don't even owns no car!"

A 23-year-old Milwaukee woman who told investigators she has never had a driver's license was charged Monday with homicide in connection with a crash that killed two men last week.
Jasmine I. Ray, 23, faces a charge of hit-and-run causing death and two counts of second-degree reckless homicide. Prosecutors say she was driving a stolen SUV that crashed into a car at the intersection of N. Sherman Blvd. and W. Roosevelt Drive.
Terry J. Jackson, 57, and Darrell K. Thompson, 59, both of Milwaukee, were killed in the crash, which occurred about 9:30 a.m. Dec. 30. Jan. 4, 2016  »Read Full Article

No comments:

Post a Comment